1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING / using IMDb search functions.
1. I like all you Navy boys. Every time we've gotta go someplace and fight, you fellas always give us a ride. (A Few Good Men - walterzuey)
2. Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (Serenity - designjunky)
3. You'd never think it. Needing rain so badly. Not in fucking England! (28 Days Later - no one got it)
4. This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back. (The Goonies - scrabblek8)
5. It's like playing a tennis ball against a brick wall, which can be fun. It can be fun, but it's not a game. (American Pie - chaithedog)
6. You're right, no human being would stack books like this. (Ghostbusters - basophil)
7. Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity? (The Breakfast Club - sopraffina, squeegman)
8. First rule in government spending: why build one when you can have two at twice the price? (Contact - quinquennia)
9. I know what stomach cancer looks like. I've seen it, and you don't eat three cheeseburgers a day with french fries when you got it. (The Royal Tenenbaums - cesarsalad)
10. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey you should encounter God, God will be cut. (Kill Bill, Vol. 1 - chaithedog)
11. What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn to read if they can't even fit inside the building? (Zoolander - key_lime_guy)
12. The encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could start a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to our own galaxy. (Back to the Future Part II - walterzuey)
13. At the beep, please leave your name, number, and a brief justification for the ontological necessity of modern man's existential dilemma, and we'll get back to you. (Reality Bites - squeegman)
14. It's a crystal. Nothing more. But if you turn it this way and look into it, it will show you your dreams. But this is not a gift for an ordinary girl who takes care of a screaming baby. (Labyrinth - sneakyofverb, designjunky)
15. You know, I can remember so much... the feel of the world. Her. She's gone. And the present is trivia, which I scribble down as fucking notes. (Memento - squeegman)
Hints for the remaining quotes...
3. The person needs rain so he can catch it in containers and drink it. The running water no longer works.
4. The person is talking about a coin he found at the bottom of a well.
5. The dialogue continues, "What you want is a partner to return the ball. You want a partner, don't you, son?"